At Lighthouse we’re always taking cues from our clients on how to make their “event and conferencing life” easier. We listen to them and then figure out ways to improve the experience for the hosts and their attendees. In a previous blog I told a story about how we brought a webcasting prospect “back from the ledge” after their webinar platform maxed out and wouldn’t allow anymore attendees to join their event. We introduced that prospect (who is now a client) to a new high capacity webcasting solution managed by our White Glove Event Team.
Well now the Lighthouse problem solvers are back at it again as we make life even easier for our webcasting clients. The ask was clear. “Give us simplified webcasting packages that are all inclusive, with full Event Services, and an easy to understand cost structure. Oh, and we don’t want capacity limitations either”. Done!
We’ve taken all of the feedback we received from our various webcasting hosts and have put together bundled packages. These bundles include the most popular features and add ons, all rolled up into one cost effective and easy to understand package. Take a look at these new webcast packages with full event services:
If you have any suggestions on a new webcast bundle package that would make your life easier, let us know in the comments section below.
If you’re ready to choose a webcast package above for your company’s next big event
- Lighthouse is Helping People Retire on Time! - October 4, 2016
- Lighthouse Is Making Webcasting Easier Than Ever - August 19, 2016
- Protecting Your Privacy In Virtual Environment Conferencing HR Open Enrollment Fairs - August 10, 2016
- A dollar more (vs. a dollar less)…Lighthouse style - July 25, 2016
- How Lighthouse and Google are Involved With Cars That Talk to Each Other and Drive Themselves - June 30, 2016
- What do you do when WebEx and GoToWebinar webcasting services can’t handle your large events? - June 20, 2016
- “Craft Events” with Lighthouse – Why Lighthouse is the Craft Brewer of Virtual Events - May 30, 2016
- “Craft Events” with Lighthouse - May 26, 2016
- Live Webcasting Allows Non-Profit Organizations To Increase Exposure - May 9, 2016
- Bring Industry Experts To Your Virtual Trade Shows With Live-Streaming, Part II – “How” - May 2, 2016