Let me start by saying that Lighthouse LOVES working with all kinds of non-profit organizations to get their their important messages and big ideas out to the world. It’s no secret that a critical part of a non-profit organization’s success is increasing awareness of their cause or mission. There are many approaches and strategies that NPO’s can implement to make this happen. For example, a popular strategy is posting and sharing content with fans on social media to engage their followers. That’s awesome! But our NPO clients are taking it a step further by bringing live events right into your living room. How you ask? With live-stream webcasting from Lighthouse. And that’s what we’re going to talk about today.
Let me tell you about a new client of ours that decided to think outside the box and partner with Lighthouse to do something they’ve never done before. To be respectful of their privacy let’s call them Health NPO ABC. Every year, Health NPO ABC hosts a live in-person event in San Francisco over the course of a long weekend. The purpose of the event is to bring together individuals and organizations working in a specific healthcare field and to sync systems, programs, models and practices. Attendees have the opportunity to network with peers on the impact of health reforms and learn new, innovative strategies to expand services. They also get to hear success stories, meet national leaders and participate in clinical sessions. Now if this doesn’t sound like an event packed with value then I don’t what does! The challenge was that only the people that were able to attend were those available to travel to San Francisco on that particular weekend. Think about all of the people that missed out on such a great weekend!
That’s where Health NPO ABC brought out the big guns and partnered with Lighthouse to do the unthinkable. We helped bring a two day, live in-person event, with more than 10 separate seminars and presentations to the virtual world so anyone around the globe with a computer and internet connection could attend….a LIVE webcasting event! You might be saying to yourself, that sounds insane, how can you possibly do that? Don’t get me wrong there are a lot of moving pieces, and if you’d like specifics on how it all comes together with an on-site video and support team, check out this blog I wrote that breaks it all down for you.
So here’s what this event actually looked like:
- 3 live seminars throughout the day that were 90 minutes each.
- 5 live breakout presentations that ran concurrently.
- 2 live seminars throughout the day that were 90 minutes each.
- 10 live breakout presentations that ran concurrently.
That is a packed schedule of events! The coolest part was that the virtual attendees had their choice of which events they wanted to join based on what was important to them. Maybe Seminar A at 12:30pm didn’t look that interesting, but Seminar C at 4:00pm looked great. That’s the beauty of bringing live events into the virtual world….your attendees have options that are best for them and, in turn, provides the most value possible.
There’s no better way to increase awareness and exposure than by making your organization available to the world in real-time. The ability for your fans, followers and members to engage with you and your peers and colleagues in a live format from the convenience of their home or office is immeasurable. To learn more about how we can bring your non-profit organization’s live event to your followers, click here. Or if you’ve had a cool experience at a live-stream virtual webcasting event we’d love to hear about it in our comment section below.
To increase awareness and exposure for your Non-Profit Organization with Lighthouse Conferencing
- Lighthouse is Helping People Retire on Time! - October 4, 2016
- Lighthouse Is Making Webcasting Easier Than Ever - August 19, 2016
- Protecting Your Privacy In Virtual Environment Conferencing HR Open Enrollment Fairs - August 10, 2016
- A dollar more (vs. a dollar less)…Lighthouse style - July 25, 2016
- How Lighthouse and Google are Involved With Cars That Talk to Each Other and Drive Themselves - June 30, 2016
- What do you do when WebEx and GoToWebinar webcasting services can’t handle your large events? - June 20, 2016
- “Craft Events” with Lighthouse – Why Lighthouse is the Craft Brewer of Virtual Events - May 30, 2016
- “Craft Events” with Lighthouse - May 26, 2016
- Live Webcasting Allows Non-Profit Organizations To Increase Exposure - May 9, 2016
- Bring Industry Experts To Your Virtual Trade Shows With Live-Streaming, Part II – “How” - May 2, 2016