What if I told you I could create your company’s next big event as a live video stream , from anywhere, that would be broadcast to anyone in the world? You’d probably say, “that sounds amazing, but entirely too expensive for us”. Well, what if I then told you that we could host this as a webcast event for you, with all the bells and whistles, for only $30 per attendee Yep, I went there.
This is exactly what companies are doing to get their most important messages out and Lighthouse Conferencing is their go to partner to make it happen. And that’s what we’re going to talk about in this blog post….what solutions companies need to get their big ideas out to the world and how Lighthouse gets it done on time, and on budget. Let’s take a look at one recent webcast event that had very specific requirements.
The NYC Advisor knew they needed to host a live event in Midtown Manhattan with eight speakers, two moderators, and that the live video needed to be streamed to hundreds of people around the globe at the same time. They had never done anything like this before and had no idea where to start. Luckily for The NYC Advisor one of their team members knew of a company that had pulled off a very similar event with a company called Lighthouse Conferencing. So they gave us a call and we got the ball rolling!
First, we had a discovery meeting and went through all the parameters, including:
- Live video stream with 2 cameras.
- 8 speakers and 2 moderators all individually mic’d for premium audio.
- 1 hour event, 500 attendees needed.
- Custom branding on invitation and registration emails, as well as microsite and landing pages.
- White Glove Event Management Team
- Mp4 recording of live event
- Full On-site Location Crew Package, including:
- Encoding Specialist
- 2 Camera Operators
- 2 Audio Engineers
- 1 TD/Director
- Full Lighting, Switcher, Field Monitors
Once we knew what was needed to make this event a success we got to work. First, we assigned a tenured Event Manager to the webcast event that worked in tandem with the point of contact in charge for making this a reality. Within 24 hours the bones of the webcast was already set up and an invitation/registration link was ready to be sent out to the participants scattered across the globe. Back-end reporting showed The NYC Advisor that people were quickly registering for the webcast and excitement was growing.
While registrations were coming in at a steady pace, the focus shifted to logistics for the live video stream. The Lighthouse on-site crew was able to provide advice and best practices on how to set up the stage and seating for the speakers and moderators so everything, and everyone, sounded and looked perfect. A dry run with the on-site crew and remote White Glove Event Team was the perfect opportunity to finally see what the event would look like and make any last minute changes.
Finally, the day was here…..this thing is about to happen! The attendees clicked their links and joined the live stream without issue. The Event Team made sure everything started on time. The on-site crew was on their game and had the streaming video broadcasting to perfection. The NYC Advisor pulled off a dynamic live video stream webcast to 500 people around the world simultaneously and, more importantly, their message was delivered exactly how they wanted it to be and they’ve never looked better!
When they first dreamt of a live global event, The NYC Advisor wasn’t sure where to start…or if it was even possible. But a great recommendation to Lighthouse Conferencing led them down a path that opened the doors to an entirely new way of reaching their target audience.
Let us show you how to make your dream webcast event a reality
- Lighthouse is Helping People Retire on Time! - October 4, 2016
- Lighthouse Is Making Webcasting Easier Than Ever - August 19, 2016
- Protecting Your Privacy In Virtual Environment Conferencing HR Open Enrollment Fairs - August 10, 2016
- A dollar more (vs. a dollar less)…Lighthouse style - July 25, 2016
- How Lighthouse and Google are Involved With Cars That Talk to Each Other and Drive Themselves - June 30, 2016
- What do you do when WebEx and GoToWebinar webcasting services can’t handle your large events? - June 20, 2016
- “Craft Events” with Lighthouse – Why Lighthouse is the Craft Brewer of Virtual Events - May 30, 2016
- “Craft Events” with Lighthouse - May 26, 2016
- Live Webcasting Allows Non-Profit Organizations To Increase Exposure - May 9, 2016
- Bring Industry Experts To Your Virtual Trade Shows With Live-Streaming, Part II – “How” - May 2, 2016