Wait what? Did Lighthouse get into the pension plan biz? Is Lighthouse a hip new hedge fund inspired by watching entirely too much “Billions” on Sunday nights? Not quite. But what we have been doing is working with an increasing number of state and municipal retirement funds that have found a true sweet spot with the Lighthouse webcasting solution for their communications needs. So how are we ensuring that you can retire on time? Glad you asked!
Nothing is more important to state and municipal retirement funds than being able to consistently deliver crucial market changes, strategy updates, and general information to a large audience of employers on a regular basis. You’re probably thinking, “ya no kidding!”. But what happens if they can’t do that? What happens then? If this important information was being missed by employers and employees it very well could threaten their personal livelihood in the future. We hear horror stories about the delayed delivery of information resulting in missed retirement dates for employees because their finances were not aligned. Employers not communicating crucial information in a timely manner could find employees losing faith in them and therefore removing personal retirement dollars from the chosen funds. There could also be a growing “distrust” with the information being provided if it is not delivered in a timely manner. Starting to see the big picture?
Our state and municipal retirement fund clients REALLY see the big picture! And as they’ve grown they have had to make important decisions to upgrade their communications solutions. That’s why the Lighthouse webcasting platform, and White Glove Event Team, have become the “go-to solution” for municipal retirement funds’ market update events. And the biggest reason is scalability. Whether you are presenting to 100 employers, or 10,000, our state-of-the-art webcasting platform has the horsepower to deliver your presentation flawlessly. I won’t get too far into the weeds on the technical stuff, but the technology around the CDN (content delivery network) ensures that the high resolution experience for attendees will be in real-time with no delays. That high-touch experience also gives the municipal retirement funds a ton of credibility and instill trust among their employers. After a recent webcast event one of our clients proudly said, “Lighthouse makes us look good!”.
But if our technology is the steak….our White Glove Event Team is the sizzle. These are the All-Stars that take the vision of the municipal retirement fund and make it a reality! We have a proven process that we take all of our municipal retirement fund clients through:
- A kick-off meeting between the fund’s staff and the Lighthouse event team starts the process and aligns everyone involved.
- A handoff of assets, including ppt presentations, video clips, script, etc, allows the event team to begin building out the event, as well as the invitation and registration emails.
- Next is a dry run that allows the municipal retirement fund to walk through their event, make any updates or changes, and get themselves dialed in for the live event.
- Finally, it’s showtime! Because our proven process is tried and true the live event is always a success.
By listening to what is most important to our clients, Lighthouse has created a thorough process and solution that ensures success for our state and municipal retirement fund partners and their employers. And their success equals your success with being able to retire on time! If you have a cool story about how a virtual event, like webcasting, helped you and your organization deliver critical information share it below in the comments section.
Ready to experience the Lighthouse difference for your company’s next virtual event?
- Lighthouse is Helping People Retire on Time! - October 4, 2016
- Lighthouse Is Making Webcasting Easier Than Ever - August 19, 2016
- Protecting Your Privacy In Virtual Environment Conferencing HR Open Enrollment Fairs - August 10, 2016
- A dollar more (vs. a dollar less)…Lighthouse style - July 25, 2016
- How Lighthouse and Google are Involved With Cars That Talk to Each Other and Drive Themselves - June 30, 2016
- What do you do when WebEx and GoToWebinar webcasting services can’t handle your large events? - June 20, 2016
- “Craft Events” with Lighthouse – Why Lighthouse is the Craft Brewer of Virtual Events - May 30, 2016
- “Craft Events” with Lighthouse - May 26, 2016
- Live Webcasting Allows Non-Profit Organizations To Increase Exposure - May 9, 2016
- Bring Industry Experts To Your Virtual Trade Shows With Live-Streaming, Part II – “How” - May 2, 2016