As you are well aware by now, Lighthouse is just smitten with virtual event conferencing. And if you’re still unclear about what virtual event conferencing (VEC) is, just check out this cool blog post by Morgan Will, our Director of Operations, where he breaks it all down for you. Within the world of virtual event conferencing, my favorite type of event is…..virtual tradeshows! The future is NOW for this groundbreaking way to connect and engage with a global audience. You can even make your next virtual tradeshow into a money making event with some great sponsorship and booth tips. And that’s what we’re going to talk about here to make your virtual trade show work for you!
Booth Exhibitors in a Virtual Tradeshow
The #1 most important thing in any tradeshow, virtual or live on-site, are booth exhibitors. Tradeshow hosts need to recoup the cost of putting the virtual tradeshow together, and selling booths to exhibitors is a major way to cover costs. Virtual tradeshow booths are extremely customizable and packed with features that allow the owner to present their brand exactly how they want. Features include:
- Unlimited live meetings throughout the year.
- Custom graphics and pictures for booth design.
- Exhibitors logos throughout booth and microsite.
- A Virtual Host to greet visitors or a greeting video that plays when visitors enter.
- Make live announcements or promotions with rotating clickable promos.
- Unlimited forums or breakout sessions to engage individually with key visitors.
- Scrolling message boards to get your important messages out.
With this level of customization, 24/7 access, and value virtual tradeshow hosts are able to charge a premium for booths sponsorship.
Virtual Tradeshow Signage & Sponsorship
Another great way to get investors and sponsors involved in your virtual tradeshow and recoup costs is to sell signage and sponsorship throughout your environment. You can create sponsorship packages that companies can purchase to sponsor live webcast events or conference halls. For example, maybe ABC Company has a major interest in the live stream webcast event that 123 Company will be hosting in the Main Conference Hall next week. This is a perfect opportunity for ABC Company to sponsor this live event by having their logo and a welcome video at the Main Conference Hall where the event will take place. Not only will attendees be sure to see ABC Company’s logo when they show up for the event, but they’ll also see their greeting and message with the sponsorship package as well. Virtual Tradeshow hosts can sell sponsorship packages just like this throughout their entire environment.
Another example would be a live Q&A that will be taking place in the Auditorium. Well, Widgets International knows that a large number of potential customers will be attending this particular Q&A based on the topic. So, Widgets International is purchases a signage package to get their name prominently displayed throughout the Auditorium. When attendees arrive, they will see that this session is sponsored by Widgets International, and their logo and colors will be proudly displayed. They will even get a chance to interact with attendees during the live Q&A, making their investment invaluable.
As you can see, Virtual Tradeshows can be a huge money maker for hosts. Between booth exhibitors and signage and sponsorship packages you can turn your Virtual Tradeshow into a dynamic and profitable event that is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Be sure to comment below to share your experiences with Virtual Tradeshows.
To learn more about Virtual Trade Shows with Lighthouse Conferencing
- Lighthouse is Helping People Retire on Time! - October 4, 2016
- Lighthouse Is Making Webcasting Easier Than Ever - August 19, 2016
- Protecting Your Privacy In Virtual Environment Conferencing HR Open Enrollment Fairs - August 10, 2016
- A dollar more (vs. a dollar less)…Lighthouse style - July 25, 2016
- How Lighthouse and Google are Involved With Cars That Talk to Each Other and Drive Themselves - June 30, 2016
- What do you do when WebEx and GoToWebinar webcasting services can’t handle your large events? - June 20, 2016
- “Craft Events” with Lighthouse – Why Lighthouse is the Craft Brewer of Virtual Events - May 30, 2016
- “Craft Events” with Lighthouse - May 26, 2016
- Live Webcasting Allows Non-Profit Organizations To Increase Exposure - May 9, 2016
- Bring Industry Experts To Your Virtual Trade Shows With Live-Streaming, Part II – “How” - May 2, 2016