In my blog post last week we talked about a super cool way to bring thought leadership and industry expertise into your Virtual Trade Show with live-stream webcasting. If you didn’t get a chance to read the blog post check it out here, but to recap you’re basically bringing a live in-person event, that is taking place anywhere in the world, and broadcasting it live within your virtual environment through state-of-the-art webcasting technology. If that doesn’t raise your eyebrow then I don’t know what will! A few benefits of bringing industry experts into your virtual environment include:
- Legitimize Your Virtual Trade Show
- Sponsors Will Cover The Cost
- Enhanced Value To Your Attendees
There’s no argument that incorporating thought leadership and expertise from industry pro’s is a great idea…..that’s a given. But today we’re going to take a closer look at HOW this is done and why choosing the right collaboration partner is crucial to pulling it off and making it a success!
Vision & Planning With Event Team
Before taking a live in-person seminar in Las Vegas and magically broadcasting it in real-time within your Virtual Trade Show there must be a clear vision on how to execute this project. Only an experienced partner, like Lighthouse, should be trusted to design and implement the plan to make this happen. Lighthouse has developed our “White Glove” Event Team of experienced Project Managers to make this process seamless. Our team works with you to understand your vision, goals and “must haves” and builds a project plan to make sure it all comes together. From conception to completion the “White Glove” Team is by your side to do all of the heavy lifting and ensure your live-stream event is a success.
Once the plan is in place and ready to rock it comes down to execution. Your partner for this virtual event must have the resources to send an experienced team of on-site professionals to the live event location to make it all happen. Here’s what an on-site crew should look like:
- On-site Encoder – Coordinates with A/V crew to test, configure and confirm audio and video signal quality and facilitates presentation start, slide cues, polling, video rolls, and closing of the webcast.
- Up to 3 Cameras with operators
- Audio Engineers
- Sound package – (channel mixers, wireless mics, boom/shotgun mics)
- Softlight Kit
- Switchers & Field Monitors
At Lighthouse our on-site crew consists of every piece you see above and they work in tandem to make sure your event is streamed with the highest level of quality.
Live Event Team
So the on-site team is in place and cameras are ready to roll for the start of the live event. But don’t forget about Event Team that is behind the scenes and making all the magic come together! These folks are critical and your partner will need to have an experienced team at the helm to drive the webcast platform during the event. The Lighthouse Event Team combines technical expertise with a careful feel for event flow to make sure every aspect of the attendees experience is high touch. This is a premium solution so every part of the event is carefully thought out and executed.
Post Event Support
Once the dust settles and the adrenalin comes back down to a reasonable level it is time for a post-mortem of the event. This is where the Lighthouse Event Team schedules a brief meeting with you to go over the event as a whole, provide detailed reporting of attendees and their behavior analytics, and finalize the archive video file of the event. It is also a great chance to discuss what worked well and what can be improved for the next event, because we ensure that it will be a major success!
Virtual environment conferencing is growing in popularity everyday, and therefore, so are live-stream webcast events like we’ve described above. Lighthouse is at the forefront of this new and exciting engagement and we want to help you make the most of your Virtual Trade Show! If you’ve ever seen a live-stream webcast event from a virtual environment please leave us a comment below to let us know what you think.
If you’re ready to take the next step in bringing industry experts into your Virtual Trade Show with live events
- Lighthouse is Helping People Retire on Time! - October 4, 2016
- Lighthouse Is Making Webcasting Easier Than Ever - August 19, 2016
- Protecting Your Privacy In Virtual Environment Conferencing HR Open Enrollment Fairs - August 10, 2016
- A dollar more (vs. a dollar less)…Lighthouse style - July 25, 2016
- How Lighthouse and Google are Involved With Cars That Talk to Each Other and Drive Themselves - June 30, 2016
- What do you do when WebEx and GoToWebinar webcasting services can’t handle your large events? - June 20, 2016
- “Craft Events” with Lighthouse – Why Lighthouse is the Craft Brewer of Virtual Events - May 30, 2016
- “Craft Events” with Lighthouse - May 26, 2016
- Live Webcasting Allows Non-Profit Organizations To Increase Exposure - May 9, 2016
- Bring Industry Experts To Your Virtual Trade Shows With Live-Streaming, Part II – “How” - May 2, 2016