When I sat down to think about what I wanted my blog post to be about this week, I took a step back and realized I’ve been talking so much about what Lighthouse can do with webcasting, virtual tradeshows, and other virtual events, that I’ve almost gotten away from the most important part…..why is Lighthouse different?
Sure, there are plenty of conferencing and collaboration providers out there that can run a webcast event or an Operator Assisted call, but what makes Lighthouse stand out from them? Then I came up with an analogy that I think will really resonate with you all. Ready?
Lighthouse is the “craft brewer” of virtual event providers.
That’s it! What’s bigger than craft beer right now? Especially in Denver, CO where Lighthouse is headquartered. A craft brewer takes pride in the fact that each glass showcases the creativity and passion of its maker, and the complexity of its ingredients. Well, that’s exactly how we feel about virtual events here at Lighthouse. We now call them “craft events” and each one takes on a life of it’s own as we pour our heart and soul into the essence of it. That may sound a bit dramatic, but hear me out. This is how I can successfully claim Lighthouse to be the “craft brewer of virtual events”.
What is a craft brewer?
Lighthouse is large enough to be able to take on any project, any challenge, any vision that comes our way from a client or prospect. But we’re small enough to hold the hand of the client, from beginning to end, and make sure every detail is well thought out and executed. The same way a craft brewer is large enough to create and distribute the supply that is in demand, but small enough to ensure the perfect balance of integral ingredients for each batch.
That is actually one of our 5 core values….Think Big! The same way a craft brewer is willing to think big and take chances on a new brew, Lighthouse does the exact same thing with our “craft events”. We’re not afraid to break the mold. To try something new that scrapes the rust off of those boring webcast events and gets people excited about what’s happening! When you combine our creativity and passion with our cutting edge technology the result is groundbreaking.
Nothing is more important than being in tune with your people, your fans, your clients. A delicious craft beer is made specifically for you to enjoy sip by sip. The brewer knows who will be drinking this masterpiece and they work meticulously on every detail to make it perfect. The same with Lighthouse. We make sure that we are completely in tune with our client’s vision, dream, and goals for their virtual event and we work tirelessly to ensure that it exceeds their expectations.
Just like the craft brewery a few miles from where you’re sitting now is creating custom brews for you to enjoy, Lighthouse is creating craft virtual events that made specifically for our clients. We are breaking the mold and going out of bounds with the level of customization and innovation that our events have. Have a cool craft brewery in your town that you’d like to give a shout out to? Do it in our comment section below!
Want to experience your own “craft” virtual events from Lighthouse?
- Lighthouse is Helping People Retire on Time! - October 4, 2016
- Lighthouse Is Making Webcasting Easier Than Ever - August 19, 2016
- Protecting Your Privacy In Virtual Environment Conferencing HR Open Enrollment Fairs - August 10, 2016
- A dollar more (vs. a dollar less)…Lighthouse style - July 25, 2016
- How Lighthouse and Google are Involved With Cars That Talk to Each Other and Drive Themselves - June 30, 2016
- What do you do when WebEx and GoToWebinar webcasting services can’t handle your large events? - June 20, 2016
- “Craft Events” with Lighthouse – Why Lighthouse is the Craft Brewer of Virtual Events - May 30, 2016
- “Craft Events” with Lighthouse - May 26, 2016
- Live Webcasting Allows Non-Profit Organizations To Increase Exposure - May 9, 2016
- Bring Industry Experts To Your Virtual Trade Shows With Live-Streaming, Part II – “How” - May 2, 2016