When Denver, Colorado based craft brewing company, Mile High Craft Brews (name changed to protect the innocent), decided the time had come to launch their highly anticipated new IPA they knew they needed to step up their game. The world of craft beer has exploded in the past six years and the competition is stiff. Especially in Denver where 30 breweries have opened since February 2013. In order to stand out from the crowd and make sure the spotlight was on their latest offering they turned to virtual engagement conferencing (VEC) with Lighthouse Conferencing.
We have been talking about virtual engagement conferencing (VEC) quite a bit on our blog over the past several months. However, if this is your first visit to the Lighthouse blog…..welcome! And if you’re not familiar with virtual engagement conferencing, quickly and simply it is the interacting of people sharing a common virtual environment on the web, like a webcast or virtual tradeshow, rather than meeting in a physical location. Virtual events are highly customizable and interactive allowing companies to engage clients and customers on a level never seen before. Mile High Craft Brews chose to make this a global launch event for their newest IPA with a live virtual webcast. Here’s how they did it….
Before The Event
Once Mile High Craft Brews found Lighthouse and we discussed their goals and “must haves” for this product launch, it quickly became clear that a live virtual webcast was going to be the perfect fit. The Lighthouse white glove Event Team quickly went to work on setting up the “bones” of the event….everything from creating the copy for the invitation to the customized branding of the registration landing pages. We also assisted the Mile High team in getting the word out by integrating our platform with their CRM and connecting with their followers on social media.
The Live Event!
To make the most of this event, Mile High Craft Brews utilized the Lighthouse on-site broadcast video team to stream the presentation live. This included:
- 3 Camera Operators
- Encoding Specialist
- 2 Audio Engineers
- 1 TD/Director
- Full Lighting, Switcher, Field Monitors
The on-site video crew ensured that Mile High Craft Brews’ message would be seen and heard exactly as intended. Supported in over 17 different languages, attendees from all over the globe began joining the virtual event a few minutes before the start time. The presentation went exactly as planned as they included video clips of the new TV commercial, shared high end graphics of the IPA’s new logo design and even had a live Q&A session with fans and customers around the world. Truly an interactive virtual event!
Immediately deemed a major success by the owners of Mile High Craft Brews, the Lighthouse Event Team met with the Mile High team after the event ended to debrief and provide in depth event reporting. Detailed analytics provided invaluable information of the participants that attended the event. Their behavior during the webcast was tracked by the Lighthouse platform and included in the reporting. In addition to this data, the polling answers from each attendee gave valuable insight to the Mile High team on how to re engage with these people during their post event marketing efforts.
Mile High Craft Brews has already confirmed with us that they will be using virtual engagement conferencing with Lighthouse for their next product launch later this year.
To improve your next event using virtual engagement conferencing with Lighthouse
- Lighthouse is Helping People Retire on Time! - October 4, 2016
- Lighthouse Is Making Webcasting Easier Than Ever - August 19, 2016
- Protecting Your Privacy In Virtual Environment Conferencing HR Open Enrollment Fairs - August 10, 2016
- A dollar more (vs. a dollar less)…Lighthouse style - July 25, 2016
- How Lighthouse and Google are Involved With Cars That Talk to Each Other and Drive Themselves - June 30, 2016
- What do you do when WebEx and GoToWebinar webcasting services can’t handle your large events? - June 20, 2016
- “Craft Events” with Lighthouse – Why Lighthouse is the Craft Brewer of Virtual Events - May 30, 2016
- “Craft Events” with Lighthouse - May 26, 2016
- Live Webcasting Allows Non-Profit Organizations To Increase Exposure - May 9, 2016
- Bring Industry Experts To Your Virtual Trade Shows With Live-Streaming, Part II – “How” - May 2, 2016