Can you believe that it’s Thanksgiving already? Man, 2012 has just gone by in a flash. Here at Lighthouse Conferencing we’re starting to wind down to enjoy tomorrow’s holiday with family and friends. In the great American Thanksgiving tradition, this is a perfect time to reflect on what we’re thankful for —
At Lighthouse Conferencing we are very thankful for our customers. They represent more to us than just a billable line item or a paycheck. Our customers are our friends, (we think of them as) family, and our partners. We are in a mutually beneficial partnership that makes us excited to get out of bed each day and head into the office. We strive to make our customer’s days and jobs better. And holding that mission close to our hearts just makes us better – both professionally and personally.
I feel honored to work with the best team in the business and I don’t have that “I wish I were doing something else” feeling that’s crept into my psyche during other parts of my career. I also feel honored when I look at our customer list — I find myself nodding and saying things like “yep, good guy”, “ah, I wonder how her new baby is doing”, “man, he must have been bummed when Alabama lost”, or “I’m relieve and so happy they’re back from medical leave”. It took a moment for me to realize all my connections with our customers are personal — never, “why aren’t they using more webconferencing?”. And for that connection, I’m truly thankful.
I’m thankful for many other things but I’ll spare you the laundry list (I know you’re thankful for that!)
All of us at Lighthouse Conferencing wish you and yours a very, very, very, Happy Thanksgiving. Please enjoy the holiday and be safe and if by chance you need us at all – we’ll be here.
- Happy Holidays from Lighthouse Conferencing! - December 21, 2016
- Video or audio? Live or part-recorded? Time for a teleconference tune-up – IR Magazine - September 1, 2016
- How Does Lighthouse Conferencing Make Your Big Ideas Shine? - May 16, 2016
- The Secret to Big Ideas - May 12, 2016
- Why It’s Great that You Already Have a Conferencing Provider - May 4, 2016
- Why We Love to Hear That You Already Have Citrix GoToMeeting - May 4, 2016
- Building a Virtual Event is Like Building a House - April 11, 2016
- Team Collaboration: Reducing “Noise” in Your Company Inbox - April 4, 2016
- Tips for a successful earnings call - January 11, 2016
- Say Goodbye to Bad Meetings - January 8, 2016