We carefully pick each “ingredient” that goes into Lighthouse Conferencing’s Solutions and Offerings. Our ingredient partners are the absolute highest quality possible for each solution type. From underlying telephony carriers to best-in-class webconferencing down to the materials we choose to print our welcome kits on – every partnership and component of what we do is highly scrutinized before we ever bring it to market.
While our selective partner process sometimes leads to heated debate internally we always know that by only working with the very best companies will the Lighthouse mission of delivering the world’s best collaboration services come true. Many people believe collaboration services are a commodity but we are firm believers that branded suppliers insure quality and performance. If you are researching collaboration partners we encourage you to ask why a competitor is not working with the best suppliers in the business. If they are not going the extra mile to partner with the best, what does that say about the collaboration services they provide?
At Lighthouse we’ll continue to partner with the best-in-breed suppliers — it’s just who we are.
- Happy Holidays from Lighthouse Conferencing! - December 21, 2016
- Video or audio? Live or part-recorded? Time for a teleconference tune-up – IR Magazine - September 1, 2016
- How Does Lighthouse Conferencing Make Your Big Ideas Shine? - May 16, 2016
- The Secret to Big Ideas - May 12, 2016
- Why It’s Great that You Already Have a Conferencing Provider - May 4, 2016
- Why We Love to Hear That You Already Have Citrix GoToMeeting - May 4, 2016
- Building a Virtual Event is Like Building a House - April 11, 2016
- Team Collaboration: Reducing “Noise” in Your Company Inbox - April 4, 2016
- Tips for a successful earnings call - January 11, 2016
- Say Goodbye to Bad Meetings - January 8, 2016