What kind of guarantee does your collaboration provider offer? At Lighthouse, we want you to be 100% satisfied. Not just with the technology of your call or webinar but with every aspect of your collaboration experience. Our guarantee is no-risk and easy to understand:
If you’re not 100% satisfied you don’t pay. It’s that simple.
What else does Lighthouse Conferencing guarantee?
- We guarantee not to charge you set up fees, conference minimums, or hidden charges. Pay only for what you use, nothing more.
- We guarantee a timely and accurate invoice that’s easy to read – It’s called transparent pricing and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- We guarantee on-demand, reliable customer support – The only thing our experienced team loves more than conferencing is our customers. We look forward to your questions and calls and we’ll show it when you talk to us.
- We guarantee no down time, our industry leading 99.99% uptime ensures you’ll never miss an important meeting.
- We guarantee to do what we say and say what we do. No tricks, no unanswered emails or phone calls. We’re here 24/7 to help you move your business forward.
If your collaboration provider doesn’t guarantee their service and their company it’s about time you asked yourself why? What are they afraid of? If they’re not confident in their ability to provide services are you sure you’re business is covered when it comes to collaboration and conferencing services? Give us a call. We guarantee you a different kind of conferencing company.
- Happy Holidays from Lighthouse Conferencing! - December 21, 2016
- Video or audio? Live or part-recorded? Time for a teleconference tune-up – IR Magazine - September 1, 2016
- How Does Lighthouse Conferencing Make Your Big Ideas Shine? - May 16, 2016
- The Secret to Big Ideas - May 12, 2016
- Why It’s Great that You Already Have a Conferencing Provider - May 4, 2016
- Why We Love to Hear That You Already Have Citrix GoToMeeting - May 4, 2016
- Building a Virtual Event is Like Building a House - April 11, 2016
- Team Collaboration: Reducing “Noise” in Your Company Inbox - April 4, 2016
- Tips for a successful earnings call - January 11, 2016
- Say Goodbye to Bad Meetings - January 8, 2016