Dear Clients, Colleagues, Partners, and Friends,
The team at Lighthouse Conferencing would like to send our warmest wishes for a wonderful holiday season and a fantastic new year.
2016 has been quite the year! We all survived (barely) the election cycle. Our local Broncos won the Super Bowl. Teens all over the world took on the cause of Harambe the Gorilla. We saw the passing of world leaders, the real-life Willy Wonka, and Ziggy Stardust. The Cubs finally won the world series and it was no surprise that another Star Wars movie is going to win at the box office. There’s too much to recap in this letter, but here’s a fun one-page drawing that sums up just about all the biggest events of 2016.
This time of year is always a time of reflection here at Lighthouse. We reflect on what went right and what went wrong. We reflect on where we can improve and how to stay ahead in this crazy communications game. A well-known entrepreneur, Verne Harnish, once told me, “It’s the market’s job to make you a commodity. It’s your job to find a monopoly.” At Lighthouse we take this to heart. We welcome the competition in our industry as it forces us to focus on delivering amazing value and service to our partners each and every day. We are constantly striving to be the leader in the event collaboration space. We don’t want to just say this, we live it. We strive to make our partners and clients feel and know it.
2017 will mark our 9th year in business! To say it’s all been easy would be untrue. To say it’s been an adventure and honor serving our clients – now that would be 100% accurate. On behalf of the entire Lighthouse Conferencing team, I’d like to thank you for your support and your business. We could never imagine the success and friendships we have found when we started this company 9 years ago. Onward and upward.
Here’s to all the big ideas you trusted us to share in 2016 and all the new, world-changing big ideas we will share together in 2017!
Happy Holidays and a safe and prosperous New Year.
Chief Events Officer
- Happy Holidays from Lighthouse Conferencing! - December 21, 2016
- Video or audio? Live or part-recorded? Time for a teleconference tune-up – IR Magazine - September 1, 2016
- How Does Lighthouse Conferencing Make Your Big Ideas Shine? - May 16, 2016
- The Secret to Big Ideas - May 12, 2016
- Why It’s Great that You Already Have a Conferencing Provider - May 4, 2016
- Why We Love to Hear That You Already Have Citrix GoToMeeting - May 4, 2016
- Building a Virtual Event is Like Building a House - April 11, 2016
- Team Collaboration: Reducing “Noise” in Your Company Inbox - April 4, 2016
- Tips for a successful earnings call - January 11, 2016
- Say Goodbye to Bad Meetings - January 8, 2016