As in our own lives, the story arc of any successful business is comprised of select watershed moments that don’t happen every day. When we look back, we can cite a laundry list of critical events that happened over the years to get us to where we want to be. Today, Lighthouse Conferencing is proud to announce that we have been named an Adobe Connect Strategic Partner. As an industry leading webinar provider we literally can use just about any online meeting tool we want. Contrary to many of our competitors, while we provide many different webinar hosting services and tools, we are NOT technology agnostic. We have very strong opinions about our collaboration solutions and when and where to use them. So with that in mind, when we reach into our online meeting toolkit, 99% of the time our entire team chooses Adobe Connect. I think this speaks volumes — when the pro’s choose Adobe Connect for every meeting, it’s a solution you can trust.
Here are 5 1/2 reasons why we LOVE Adobe Connect:
1. It Just Works – Adobe Connect uses a Flash architecture and 99% of the world’s computers, regardless of OS have Flash. Combine that with the most robust tablet and phone apps and you’ve got a rock solid platform. We see the least amount of tech issues from our user base and that’s a metric I care about. When the technology becomes a focal point due to tech issues you’ve got a big problem. Our customer’s business goals are what matters and Adobe Connect keeps those priorities straight.
2. Customizable & Functional Design – The Adobe Connect interface just feels good. It reminds me of the Apple focus on clean, tight, and functional design. The focus on moveable and customizable “pods” creates a meeting environment in which you, the user, creates the meeting room specific to your meeting needs. Everything you want. Nothing you don’t.
– Adobe Connect is the centerpiece, or engine if you will, of a much larger collaboration suite. Designed to be a webconferencing platform, Adobe has created robust add-ons that allow you to wrap powerful features around your Connect license such as:
Event Webinar that enables rich registration pages, automated email reminders, and comprehensive front & backend reporting.
E-Learning – create on-demand curriculum complete with quizzes, certification, and all the tracking analytics you’d ever hope for.
Everyday web meetings that transform your meeting experience. It feels so simple and powerful at the same time. Get more done faster. Who doesn’t like that?
4. Optimize Your Content – Adobe has long been a leader in the world’s best content authoring tools. So it should come as no surprise that Adobe Connect is designed to optimized your content. Whether you want to present a pre-recorded video, PowerPoint, PDF file, web cam video, or an application on your desktop Connect shines. You can fully leverage the power of Connect by creating studio quality PowerPoint presentations using their PowerPoint Presenter Add-In and other Adobe authoring tools. All this and Adobe Connect doesn’t charge extra for storage – like many other webinar hosting services.
5. Tight Integration with Reservationless Conferencing – Through proprietary technology we have integrated Adobe Connect into our global reservationless conferencing platform. This allows for near-instant dial out to your participants, one-touch recording that syncs both the phone audio and Connect visuals, allows for complete management of your conference call such as muting or dismissing participants, seeing who is talking at any given time, and support for breakout sessions.
5.5 Attractive Pricing Models – With everything we’ve just highlighted you’d think that you’d have to pay a NASA style price tag. But incredibly, Adobe Connect is one of the greatest values in the collaboration space. They offer license size and pricing for virtually any size organization, from a 2 person PR firm to the Fortune 100, they have you covered. Adobe Connect even has special discount pricing for education (.edu) and not-for-profit (.org) customers. Pretty cool!
We probably could have made this the 172 reasons we love Adobe Connect but those are some of our favorites. We really can’t say enough about this online meeting tool. We look forward to a long and enriching partnership with Adobe Connect.
If you’re interested in hearing us gush about Adobe Connect or just want to take your webinars and e-learning to the next level let us know and we’ll provide you with a service that best meets your needs.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-234-3433.
To experience the benefit of Adobe Connect right away, please fill out the form below for a free trial.
- Happy Holidays from Lighthouse Conferencing! - December 21, 2016
- Video or audio? Live or part-recorded? Time for a teleconference tune-up – IR Magazine - September 1, 2016
- How Does Lighthouse Conferencing Make Your Big Ideas Shine? - May 16, 2016
- The Secret to Big Ideas - May 12, 2016
- Why It’s Great that You Already Have a Conferencing Provider - May 4, 2016
- Why We Love to Hear That You Already Have Citrix GoToMeeting - May 4, 2016
- Building a Virtual Event is Like Building a House - April 11, 2016
- Team Collaboration: Reducing “Noise” in Your Company Inbox - April 4, 2016
- Tips for a successful earnings call - January 11, 2016
- Say Goodbye to Bad Meetings - January 8, 2016