It’s been a while since my last blog entry. My sincere apologies on that front. The entire Lighthouse Conferencing team has been extremely busy providing industry leading service to our customers as well as working on several new feature and service enhancements (stay tuned, there’s some very exciting releases on the horizon).
One of the things keeping us busy is the influx of Chief Financial Officers or CFO’s that are reaching out to Lighthouse in order to make a significant impact on the bottom line. What we are hearing is that while seeing a savings is very important it is just as critical that there not be a drop off in service to the CFO’s user base. Financial leaders are looking for value, and value means the best services and support at the best price. Not tier 2 or tier 3 services at a low price. In addition, CFO’s find that the investment in Tier 1 collaboration tools correlates to a direct increase in overall employee performance, production, and satisfaction.
If you’re a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) looking to increase profits and productivity through audio, web, and video conferencing and would like to raise the quality of your service while reducing your overall spend give Lighthouse Conferencing a call. We promise to beat your existing price while increasing the quality of your service. Now that’s a value proposition any Chief Financial Officer can get behind.
- Happy Holidays from Lighthouse Conferencing! - December 21, 2016
- Video or audio? Live or part-recorded? Time for a teleconference tune-up – IR Magazine - September 1, 2016
- How Does Lighthouse Conferencing Make Your Big Ideas Shine? - May 16, 2016
- The Secret to Big Ideas - May 12, 2016
- Why It’s Great that You Already Have a Conferencing Provider - May 4, 2016
- Why We Love to Hear That You Already Have Citrix GoToMeeting - May 4, 2016
- Building a Virtual Event is Like Building a House - April 11, 2016
- Team Collaboration: Reducing “Noise” in Your Company Inbox - April 4, 2016
- Tips for a successful earnings call - January 11, 2016
- Say Goodbye to Bad Meetings - January 8, 2016