Within the last year, Lighthouse Conferencing has grown and evolved into a company that the entire team is beyond proud of! How did we do it you ask? Much of our successes, in addition to our awesome team of course, is all thanks to EOS Business Model – also known as the Entrepreneurial Operating Systems.
You may be sitting there thinking, “Well, that’s awesome! But, what is EOS exactly?”, and “How can I grow my business with the EOS business model?”.
As stated on the Entrepreneurial Operating Systems website, EOS is “a complete set of simple concepts and practical tools that has helped thousands of entrepreneurs get what they want from their businesses”, and it truly is exactly that. By using a specific set of tools, EOS simplifies complex business development processes for small and large teams alike. These tools ultimately allow your business to create an overall company vision, help your business gain traction on that vision, and instill a healthy and functional working environment for all members of the team.
In order for your business to become successful, and learn how to use all of the tools properly, having an EOS implementer is key! Our implementer, Bobi Siembieda, has worked with Lighthouse Conferencing to teach us all of the “ins-and-outs” of the “EOS way”, and we couldn’t be more grateful for her guidance. Our CEO, Marc Gutman, made a special video for Bobi after our first quarter meeting of 2016. Enjoy the video above for some laughs, a little insight into Lighthouse Conferencing’s culture, and in all seriousness, a glimpse of how a superb EOS implementer has helped our business evolve.
Have you or anybody you know used the Entrepreneurial Operating Systems/EOS business structure? Please comment below to tell us your experience with EOS, or to ask more about the EOS journey.
Discover more about Lighthouse Conferencing’s awesome company culture
- Proud Partner! Adobe Connect Awarded Leader in Web Conferencing by Gartner Critical Capabilities - March 8, 2017
- 10 Tips for Creating A Productive Meeting Agenda - August 12, 2016
- The 7 Benefits of Hosting Your Trade Show Virtually - July 29, 2016
- The Lucky 7 Tips to Win at the Networking Game - July 15, 2016
- 10 Tips for Effective Communication in a B2B Organization - July 5, 2016
- The Top 10 Reasons Why Virtual is Better Than Travel - June 23, 2016
- The Top 10 Reasons to Use Webcasting to Showcase Your Big Ideas - June 6, 2016
- How the EOS Business Model Has Changed Lighthouse Conferencing for the Best! - June 2, 2016