Imagine for a second that you are sitting in your office on a typical day and the usual to-do list (which is a mile long) is staring you in the face. No worries….nothing you can’t handle. But then…..it happens! At this point you’ll have to insert your own “it” depending on who you are. If you’re in the finance industry your “it” might be a “drop everything” moment like a major stock market event, or the latest news from China, and you need to get your important message out to all clients. If you’re the VP of Internal Communications for a manufacturing firm your “it” might be a call from the CEO saying that she wants to begin holding bi-weekly Town Hall meeting for all employees. Either way the pressure is on you to find a solution that allows you to get hundreds, or even thousands, of people on a large conference call. Oh yeah, and it can’t break the bank!
Or, maybe there is no emergency at all. Maybe the simple fact is that you have a major need to hold a recurring weekly or monthly meeting with a few thousand attendees and you have no easy way to get everyone on a conference call. Sure you could always use your usual operator assisted platform but that has become overkill and frankly a bit pricey. You just need a super easy way to get a large group of people on a call simple with great quality.
Yesterday, this was not a simple task. Actually, it was almost impossible. Your audio conferencing provider has a limit of 200 or 300 participants that can join a call. That means that the important stock market update call will have to be run multiple times to get the message to all your clients. And by that time the information isn’t fresh anymore. Forget about recording the call and sending the file to everyone….that could take even longer. What about operator assisted you ask? Sure, you can certainly run a large capacity call on an operator assisted platform, but you need to make a reservation and often that means a 24 hour turnaround time. Not to mention the high cost associated with operator assisted calls.
Lucky for you it’s not yesterday anymore and Lighthouse Conferencing has you covered…..with My Large Conference!
My Large Conference has revolutionized the way financial firms, large companies, associations, ministries, and other large organizations engage with their clients, employees, members and more. The highlights of My Large Conference include:
- The ability to host large conference calls (greater than 250 people) anytime, anywhere.
- No reservations needed! You have your own dial-in number and passcodes.
- Fixed cost with predictable monthly rate for easy billing.
- Ability to record your call and receive an mp3 audio file.
- Receive a Participant List of everyone on the call.
- Web portal interface to view and manage your call as it happens.
- Manage Q&A session with “raise your hand” feature.
The peace of mind that comes with having access to My Large Conference for your large conference calls is immeasurable. Instead of scrambling to piecemeal together a conferencing solution that’s not meeting your needs for your important client communication, you now have the ability to effectively engage your entire audience in one shot. There has never been a large capacity audio conferencing tool that is able to provide the value of operator assisted features on a reservationless platform…..until now.
To start hosting your large audio conference calls with My Large Conference
- Lighthouse is Helping People Retire on Time! - October 4, 2016
- Lighthouse Is Making Webcasting Easier Than Ever - August 19, 2016
- Protecting Your Privacy In Virtual Environment Conferencing HR Open Enrollment Fairs - August 10, 2016
- A dollar more (vs. a dollar less)…Lighthouse style - July 25, 2016
- How Lighthouse and Google are Involved With Cars That Talk to Each Other and Drive Themselves - June 30, 2016
- What do you do when WebEx and GoToWebinar webcasting services can’t handle your large events? - June 20, 2016
- “Craft Events” with Lighthouse – Why Lighthouse is the Craft Brewer of Virtual Events - May 30, 2016
- “Craft Events” with Lighthouse - May 26, 2016
- Live Webcasting Allows Non-Profit Organizations To Increase Exposure - May 9, 2016
- Bring Industry Experts To Your Virtual Trade Shows With Live-Streaming, Part II – “How” - May 2, 2016