What comes to mind when you think of operator assisted conference calls? Some of you might be thinking along the lines of large calls, important events, high-touch service. Others may be envisioning personalized greetings and customizable features. A few of you may even be asking, “What the heck is he talking about?”.
Whether you’ve never been on operator assisted conference calls, or you’re responsible for running one once a week, one thing is certain….the op assist format can be a beautiful place where perfectly run meetings flow like wine. However, this doesn’t happen automatically. There are a number of factors to consider and steps that need to be taken to ensure your next (or first) operator assisted conference call will be a success. That’s where we come in. Lighthouse Conferencing is not only your event conferencing provider….we’re also your partner…your conferencing sherpas here to lead you up the mountain that is operator assisted conference calling.
From figuring out WHO needs an op assist format and WHY….to the types of call events we typically see and choosing the right partner to pull it off….Lighthouse has you covered. Below is everything you need to get started down the path of operator assisted conferencing.
- “Why do I need an operator assisted conference call?”
- “What should I look for in an operator assisted conference call provider?”
- “Who needs an operator assisted conference call?”
- “What types of conference calls need need an operator assisted conferencing platform?”
At Lighthouse, this is what we do. This is what we live and breathe every single day….making your conferencing life a little easier, a little brighter. To discuss your next op assist event, or to simply just say friendly hello, click here. We look forward to hearing from you.
To turn blah conference calls into WOW conference calls now
- Lighthouse is Helping People Retire on Time! - October 4, 2016
- Lighthouse Is Making Webcasting Easier Than Ever - August 19, 2016
- Protecting Your Privacy In Virtual Environment Conferencing HR Open Enrollment Fairs - August 10, 2016
- A dollar more (vs. a dollar less)…Lighthouse style - July 25, 2016
- How Lighthouse and Google are Involved With Cars That Talk to Each Other and Drive Themselves - June 30, 2016
- What do you do when WebEx and GoToWebinar webcasting services can’t handle your large events? - June 20, 2016
- “Craft Events” with Lighthouse – Why Lighthouse is the Craft Brewer of Virtual Events - May 30, 2016
- “Craft Events” with Lighthouse - May 26, 2016
- Live Webcasting Allows Non-Profit Organizations To Increase Exposure - May 9, 2016
- Bring Industry Experts To Your Virtual Trade Shows With Live-Streaming, Part II – “How” - May 2, 2016