We love talking about Adobe Connect Pro because it is our favorite web conferencing solution on the market! In prior blog posts we’ve discussed why you need Adobe Connect for web conferencing and who’s using Adobe Connect Pro for their webinars. We have even explained why it is better to purchase Adobe Connect Pro through Lighthouse Conferencing rather than Adobe directly. Today we’re going to back up all of this talk with some cold hard facts.
We are proud to share that Adobe Connect has recently received top scores in a Critical Capabilities for Web Conferencing report by Gartner. For those that may not be familiar with this report you can compare it to winning the NFL MVP award in the world of webinars and web conferencing. Let’s take a closer look at three key categories where Adobe Connect shined brightest among all of it’s peers.
Product Or Service Scores For Webinars
As you can see from the information below Adobe Connect Pro leads the field in arguably the most competitive category in the space. Whether you are a small non profit or a Fortune 500 company you are attending or hosting webinars……sometimes on a daily basis. It’s great to see it as the top performer in such a critical category.
Product Or Service Score For External Presentation
Again we see Adobe Connect at the top of the list, and even widening its lead, when talking about external presentation.
Product Or Service Scores For Learning & Training
While not as widely popular as the webinar functionality, the Adobe Connect eLearning and Training modules are quite possibly the most impressive overall. From easy integration with various LMS solutions to the customizable course development, it is officially leading and blazing a path for interactive online learning.
While we try not to brag (too often), we are extremely proud to be an Adobe Connect strategic partner and we love supporting this versatile web solution.
To learn more about how Adobe Connect Pro with Lighthouse Conferencing can transform your interactive meetings
- Lighthouse is Helping People Retire on Time! - October 4, 2016
- Lighthouse Is Making Webcasting Easier Than Ever - August 19, 2016
- Protecting Your Privacy In Virtual Environment Conferencing HR Open Enrollment Fairs - August 10, 2016
- A dollar more (vs. a dollar less)…Lighthouse style - July 25, 2016
- How Lighthouse and Google are Involved With Cars That Talk to Each Other and Drive Themselves - June 30, 2016
- What do you do when WebEx and GoToWebinar webcasting services can’t handle your large events? - June 20, 2016
- “Craft Events” with Lighthouse – Why Lighthouse is the Craft Brewer of Virtual Events - May 30, 2016
- “Craft Events” with Lighthouse - May 26, 2016
- Live Webcasting Allows Non-Profit Organizations To Increase Exposure - May 9, 2016
- Bring Industry Experts To Your Virtual Trade Shows With Live-Streaming, Part II – “How” - May 2, 2016