Lighthouse Event Conferencing is a scalable, customized service that lets you streamline and manage your most high-profile meetings and events. Whether your audience is a dozen executives, investors and analysts or a 2500-member sales force, Lighthouse Conferencing brings everyone together in one seamlessly planned, managed and executed event.
We’re your behind-the-scenes people who make you look good. Well prepared. Polished. Professional.
Make your reservations over the phone or online, and add extra features, like Q&A, recording or Lighthouse Web Conferencing, to truly illuminate your company and meeting. At the time of your meeting, participants dial a toll-free number and are greeted by a Lighthouse operator who places them into your meeting. We’ll guide you every step of the way to ensure a successful event.
Lighthouse Webcast allows you to broadcast powerful messages to hundreds or thousands of people instantly. Webcasts can originate from anywhere at any time. All you need is a telephone and a browser connected to the Internet. Lighthouse does the rest, connecting you to thousands of participants via the Internet.
Lighthouse Webcast's intuitive interface makes delivering and viewing presentations simple and straightforward. No need for additional downloads. You can present any type of content, from PowerPoint presentations to PDF documents and easily control how your viewers interact with live or prerecorded presentations.
Let our team of experts help make your events flawless.
Start your event by advertising with custom branded web pages, take registration, and send confirmations and reminders. Then conduct your live audio webcast with slides, text questions, polling questions and surveys.
Use Event Conferencing for:
- Earnings calls and board meetings
- Training sessions
- Sales webinars
- Town Hall meetings
- Special events
Event Conferencing Offers:
- Personal meeting rooms
- Pre- and post-meeting support for speakers
- Personalized participant greeting and screening
- Electronic question and answer session
- Polling to capture feedback on material presented
Event Conferencing Add-Ons:
- Full-service invitation delivery using email, fax, voicemail and SMS
- Web registration services with branding and customization capabilities
- Real-time participant view and Q&A prioritization using web interface
- Web presentation services
- Audio replay of meeting
- CD or audio file recording
- Attendance Report
Use Lighthouse Webcast for:
- Investor relations events
- Earnings updates
- Shareholder meetings
- Companywide announcements
- Town hall meetings
- Educational programs
- Product launches
- Sales meetings
- Training webinars
- Product demonstrations and more