Perks of Telecommuting
If you’re part of the 86% who drive to work every day, you can devise ways to lower your gas costs, save time and improve your health — by telecommuting.
The current workforce totals more than 128 million people, and while eight out of 10 people say they would like to work from home, only half are able to cut out their average 25.1-minute commutes.
If all workers who wish to telecommute were able to at least 50% of the time, the oil saved would amount to one-third of America’s Persian Gulf imports. That’s a lot of oil folks! Lighthouse Conferencing is committed to protecting and preserving our planet and this infographic, from CarInsurance.org, details the benefits of telecommuting. What is your stance on remote workplaces? Tell us in the comments.
- Using Webinars For Lead Generation - May 1, 2015
- What Causes Poor Audio On A Webinar? - April 15, 2015
- Why Use Polling in Webinars and Web Conferencing? - September 17, 2013
- Why Telecommuting Works for Everyone - September 4, 2013
- Don’t Be A Tele-Muter! - August 27, 2013
- What Is A Virtual Environment? - August 20, 2013
- Webcasting Is The Name of The Game - July 19, 2013
- 3 Tips That Keep The Conversation with Your Customers Going - July 17, 2013
- How SEO, Influencer Marketing, and Online Meeting Tools Work Together to Boost Online Lead Generation - July 12, 2013
- Choosing the Right Online Meeting Technology for your Event - July 2, 2013