Perks of Telecommuting
If you’re part of the 86% who drive to work every day, you can devise ways to lower your gas costs, save time and improve your health — by telecommuting.
The current workforce totals more than 128 million people, and while eight out of 10 people say they would like to work from home, only half are able to cut out their average 25.1-minute commutes.
If all workers who wish to telecommute were able to at least 50% of the time, the oil saved would amount to one-third of America’s Persian Gulf imports. That’s a lot of oil folks! Lighthouse Conferencing is committed to protecting and preserving our planet and this infographic, from CarInsurance.org, details the benefits of telecommuting. What is your stance on remote workplaces? Tell us in the comments.
- Why It’s Great that You Already Have a Conferencing Provider - May 4, 2016
- Why We Love to Hear That You Already Have Citrix GoToMeeting - May 4, 2016
- Building a Virtual Event is Like Building a House - April 11, 2016
- Team Collaboration: Reducing “Noise” in Your Company Inbox - April 4, 2016
- Tips for a successful earnings call - January 11, 2016
- Say Goodbye to Bad Meetings - January 8, 2016
- 10 Simple Ways to Improve Your Next Business Trip - January 6, 2016
- Using Webinars For Lead Generation - May 1, 2015
- What Causes Poor Audio On A Webinar? - April 15, 2015
- Why Use Polling in Webinars and Web Conferencing? - September 17, 2013