Lighthouse Conferencing has been a preferred partner of Adobe Connect for years. Each and every year we are proud of the successes of the Adobe Connect product and excited to offer it in our lineup of web conferencing software. We were happy to hear that this past year, Adobe Connect was named a top service in web conferencing by Gartner Critical Capabilities.
As you can see in the graphics below, Adobe Connect has been rated the #1 product for Learning and Training, and Webinars in the Web Conferencing industry.
Now, you might be thinking, “How does Gartner come up with these ratings?”. The study is based on the following capabilities, rated on a 1.0 – 5.0 scale:
After their extensive research, Gartner Critical Capabilities sang Adobe Connect’s praises, saying,
The Adobe Connect platform is a premium offering that is well-suited to buyers that want a high degree of flexibility for deployment — from cloud, to managed services, to on-premises — the latter of which has made it compelling in highly regulated and government environments.
To check out the full Critical Capabilities for Web Conferencing report by Gartner Critical Capabilities follow this link. Have you ever used Adobe Connect for web conferencing? If so, please share your experiences in the comments below.
Want to learn more about how Lighthouse can help you integrate premium audio with Adobe Connect to share your Big Ideas?
- Proud Partner! Adobe Connect Awarded Leader in Web Conferencing by Gartner Critical Capabilities - March 8, 2017
- 10 Tips for Creating A Productive Meeting Agenda - August 12, 2016
- The 7 Benefits of Hosting Your Trade Show Virtually - July 29, 2016
- The Lucky 7 Tips to Win at the Networking Game - July 15, 2016
- 10 Tips for Effective Communication in a B2B Organization - July 5, 2016
- The Top 10 Reasons Why Virtual is Better Than Travel - June 23, 2016
- The Top 10 Reasons to Use Webcasting to Showcase Your Big Ideas - June 6, 2016
- How the EOS Business Model Has Changed Lighthouse Conferencing for the Best! - June 2, 2016